Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bikes and Books

Today's theme: Green Apple likes bikes.
  • We got the city to install a bike rack in front of our annex (520 Clement). Alas, due to the bus zone in front of the main store, that's it for us. But Schubert's Bakery, right across the street, has a rack, too.
  • Green Apple is participating in the city's "I Bike SF" campaign. Show us your bike helmet at checkout and we'll give you 10% off.
  • Many Green Apple employees and owners bike to work most or much or all of the time.
Bike on over. Oh, and we have well curated selection of books on bikes, of course.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

After the first Bike Books announcement in the Green Apple newsletter, I rushed over to the store to purchase THE RIDER for my cycle-loving boyfriend. He's not normally a book person (that's my role in the 'ship), but he DEVOURED it in only a few sittings.

As such, I highly recommend this book for the real bike-lover in your life.